Sunday, September 02, 2007

something old

Thursday, November 02, 2006: "I'll never let anyone put me in a cage!"

Girls are always dreaming of falling in love, even when they say they're not. No matter how strong she is, how independent she is, how self-sufficient she is, she will dream of that Romance. For me, it's an irony, at least on two different levels. I remember when a friend asked me, a long while ago, what would I do if that dream came true? I already knew the answer. I had always known the answer, but realising it and saying it out loud, it still surprised me. Even if the dream came true, I wouldn't trust it. Isn't that sad?... It makes me sad. But I'm also fairly rational. So I resolved not to think about it in fairytale terms.

Too bad girls are always dreaming of falling in love.